This is a walk-in service for any patients within or visiting the Brigg area.
What injuries do we treat?
The following list gives guidance on the type of injuries and circumstances that lead to the use of minor injury services but it is not comprehensive:
- Cuts and grazes
- Lacerations capable of closure by simple techniques (steri strip or glueing)
- Sprains and strains
- Bites and stings (including human/animal bites)
- Minor dislocations of phalanges
- Foreign bodies
- Non-penetrating superficial ocular foreign bodies
- Removal of splinters
- Recent eye injury
- Following recent injury of a severity not amenable to domestic first aid
- Following blows to the head where it is suspected that there has been no loss of consciousness