Riverside Surgery has a Patient Participation Group (PPG), which meets approximately once every quarter. The group is made up of patients, doctors and staff and its aims are as follows:
- To be an advisory group aimed at improving communication between the practice and its patients.
- To improve cooperation and collaboration.
- Influence practice policy.
- Act as a representative group to influence the local provision of health and social care.
- To provide innovative and new ideas.
- Provide feedback.
- Communicate and inform.
- Health education.
For further information please contact Michelle Slimm, Business Manager.
PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP MEETING
Waiting Room - Riverside Surgery, Barnard Avenue, BRIGG, DN20 8AS
Next Meeting are:
All Meeting Cancelled - until further notice.